Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lace.Pleather.Red.Black.Vintage.

My challenge to YOU!
Do your version of this outfit! Take a picture of it! Send it to my e-mail: ScarlettAtmosphere@yahoo.com My favorite outfit will be featured on the blog AND the "winner" will be sent the very first t-shirt from my fashion T-shirt line "Once Upon a White Lie"! Good luck, loves! CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER 21ST!!!!!


Red.Black.Vintage.FACE.       
  • A trendy pair of gloves
  • A pleather jacket
  • Black lace
  • A bold tunic
  • Black tights
  • Trendy boots
  • Something vintage



2 comments:

Chris said...

Lace, leather AND something vintage? Difficult much, no? Liking the red and black motif, but I'll be interested what concoctions are, well, concocted here.

Name in progress said...

Sure, I can appreciate that, just remember that trends are about chances, time, boldness and pulling it off the "very best"... isn't a little risk what makes all of that so fun?