Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is black, white and red? A cheesy joke, and a trend I'm growing very fond of.

 In addition to "Colorblocks are back in! Know how to wear them" I had to give an example of "black and white" colorblocks. Just had to.


    What is...
    • Black tights
    • Short sleeve sweater knit colorblock dress in black and white with a round neckline and relaxed fit
    • Hits about mid-thigh
    • Three buckle waist belt in black
    • Marc by Marc Jacobs black suede ankle-boots/peep-toe sheos
    • Fitted black wrist lace gloves  
    • BRIGHT lipstick 
    You might try a pair of these or a pair of red flats for a twist.
    So many ways to play it up!        
    Walmart.com: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria - Juniors Zippered Shiny Leggings: Juniors

    2 comments:

    Chris said...

    See, this is what I love! Beauty and simplicity (he says with a cheesy grin). I'm not sure about the red lipstick, not my cup of tea, but the red flats can definitely work. I have visions of funky-haired girls wearing this and dancing along to electro. Not a bad vision. Not a bad choice of fashion.

    Name in progress said...

    Nice added gesture, there.
    Red lipstick takes things to a different level I think, to a bolder level.
    Red lips are always in, as long as they are pulled off. But hey, Personal preference is personal preference. We can't love every trend, I don't.